Are you buying a home or building a new one? No matter what, it’s always good to start fresh! So, begin with the most used thing in your home: water!
First, do you know the water in your house can be filtered right from the source?
It means you get the benefit of lowering the chlorine content in the water you use for cooking, bathing, washing, drinking, and spraying. This is typically referred to as the whole house water filter system.
Benefits of Whole House Water Filter System
Here are a few benefits of using the best whole house water filter system in Australia:
- This system needs minimal and easy maintenance.
- You get access to safer and cleaner water.
- This is truly a cost-effective system that is worth your money.
- You’ll get to enjoy better smelling and tasting water.
- You won’t face skin irritation from chlorine in your bath or shower water.
- You’ll get softer sheets and clothing after washing as the chlorine won’t be able to embed their fibres.
- You’ll enjoy increased longevity of the sheets and clothing by safeguarding them from the water’s harsh chemicals.
- You’ll get access to cleaner and filtered water throughout the home.
- You’ll have much healthier water as the system protects you from chlorine’s carcinogenic properties and other contaminants.
- You’ll witness faster and better growth of plants and flowers in your garden and lawn.
- Your pet will get access to cleaner and safer water too.
Whole House Water Filter System: How Does It Work?
The whole house water filter system is a vast carbon filtration technology that sits in a row between your home or property and the mains water supply. The system’s “housing” is made of fortified fibreglass with an HDPE lining packed with granular carbon.
The water flows from the mains into the system, where all herbicides, pesticides, chlorine, and THMs get absorbed onto the carbon. This well-treated water is then forced into the mains water supply to reach the house.
Eventually, the carbon gathers a deposit of sediment, and that’s why the best whole house water filter system comes with an automated backwash control valve. A timer is set for the backwash to eliminate the sediment, which then gets flushed down the drainage system.
More Details About Whole House Water Filter System
- Does this water filter system come in various sizes? Typically, this water filter system comes in three sizes. Your water usage, water quality needs, and property size will determine the size of the system you need. You can also choose a service provider that provides a plan customised to your needs.
- What are the contaminants reduced by the whole house system? These contaminants include chlorine, Trihalomethanes (THMs), herbicides, and pesticides.
- Does a whole house system need maintenance? You’ll have to replace the carbon granules of this system every three years.
- Where does one store the whole house system unit? The most affordable and straightforward place to store your entire house system unit is under your house easement. However, you can keep it undercover and store it in any other location in the house (far from the reach of children).
So, get in contact with the best whole house water filter system provider in Australia and equip your home with the most purified form of water access. The cleaner and safer the water throughout the house, the healthier your family, pet and garden will be.